IDempiere World Conference 2015
Thanks for visiting Krefeld
- September 3/4 (Thursday/Friday)
- best practices for community plugins
- Paid Developer Workshop next week after the conference at the Bischofstein Castle near Koblenz (september 7-11)
"Die Kulisse" is a big, nice restaurant that lies in opposite to the back entrance of the main train station of Krefeld. You can reach it easily per Train (Krefeld Hbf), per S-Bahn (City-Train) from Düsseldorf/Düsseldorf Airport (U76) or use the big parking site behind the "Fabrik Heeder" Theater.
The workshop is 170 kilometers away from Krefeld near Hatzenport (a small village near Koblenz) in the theBischofstein Castle. That is in the Moselle Valley which is one of the most lovely landscapes in germany (and not far away from the Deutsches Eck and the Middle Rhine Valley). This location allows at the same time to relax and to focus on our software. Most of us will sleep at the castle and be together for the evening to become acquainted with each other and share more knowledge and stories.
The castle is normally used as a youth hostel. You can see some of the rooms here.
There are 11 hours of talks and discussions during both conference days. We have a call for papers here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/idempiere/l0wQxo-EUx8
- Thomas Bayen, BX Service GmbH & Jakob Bayen KG, Germany
- Carlos Ruiz, Colombia
- Hans Riess, Germany
- Luis Amesty, Venezuela, España
- Chuck Boecking, Austin, TX, United States
- Henriette Baumann, Switzerland
- Gabriel F. Habermann, devCoffee, Brazil
- Murilo H. Torquato, devCoffee, Brazil
- Pedro Rozo, SmartJSP, Colombia
- Norbert Bede, MULTIMAGE, Slovakia
- Philippe Baumann, Switzerland
- Diego Ruiz, Bx Service GmbH, Germany, Colombia
- Peter Shepetko, Ukraine
- Dirk Niemeyer, Germany
- Jannis Edzards, Germany
- Eugene Barg, Russia
- Anton Fildan, Austria
- Deepak Pansheriya, India
- Daniel Tamm, Sweden
- Sergey Polyarus, Blue Water Parts, France
- Alain Ranvier, Blue Water Parts, France
- Hervé Bernard, Positiv Buildings (Pool Repair Center), France
- Ignacio Soriano, Capristo Automotive, Germany
- Longo Marco, Italy
- Tomáš Švikruha, MULTIMAGE, Slovakia
- Raouf Mazouz, France
- Hideaki Hagiwara , Japan
- Peter Springborn, Berlin, Germany
- Nils Kohlström, Sweden
- Shaun Melville - South Africa
- Honoré Tiako – Germany
- Mirko Trinajstić - BX Service GmbH, Germany
- Steven Sackett - Adaxa, Australia
- Lukas Nosalek, Czech Republic
- Michal Žilinčár, Zitec s.r.o., Slovakia
- Ladislav Nagy, Bigware, Slovakia
- Ismet Sener, Apeldoorn, Netherlands
- Markus Bozem, Aschaffenburg, Germany
- please add your name here if you plan to attend
Krefeld is about 20 km from the District Capital and fair location Düsseldorf (International Airport DUS), about 50km away from Cologne and 20km to the Netherland border. It is well equiped with Hotels of different categories. Ask me (Thomas Bayen) for help, I know many hotels through my business. Or just have a look at this list:
The conference location is direct to the Krefeld Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station). Next to it is the Ibis Hotel, which has small and cheap rooms:
- if you like it small and beautiful
- If you like unpersonal but big franchise hotels...
The workshop/software training is not in Krefeld but about 170 km away at the Bischofstein Castle. Please contact Thomas Bayen for accomodation there. Most of us will sleep at the castle and be together for the evening to become acquainted with each other and share more knowledge and stories.
- Carlos Ruiz
- Diego Ruiz
- Chuck Boecking
- Thomas Bayen
- Steven Sackett
- Deepak Pansheriya
- Pedro Rozo
- Murilo H. Torquato
- Hans Riess
- Dirk Niemeyer
- Norbert Bede
- please contact coordination team if you have interesting applications, plugins, visions and/or plans to present
For the evening there is a big Dinner together with all conference participants. That will be in the same location as the conference (or outside if weather allows that).
There may be some social events for the weekend. When you come a long way to visit germany you might be interested to spend the weekend together with other community members. It may be we visit the Düsseldorf Altstadt or we repeat the famous community visit in the Jazzkeller Krefeld. These events are private organized and you are free to join. As this is of most interest for the workshop participants see iDempiere workshop 2015 and/or ask Thomas Bayen about that.
Developer Workshop Plan
See Workshop for more information about the workshop agenda.
The fee for the conference is 30 € for each day and 30 € for the evening event, that are all together 90,- € for the conference.
The weekend events are private organized. You can join us for free. It might be there is some entrance fee or beer to pay. ;-)
The user workshop and the developer workshop with Carlos Ruiz costs 1.000,- € per five days per person. Shorter bookings may be possible - depending on your interest. Please ask Carlos Ruiz or Thomas Bayen.
Evening and weekend events
Events will be fixed if enough people are on the list. We have some possibilities like:
- visit in the Linn Castle and its surrounding park
- Krefeld has a Airport for Gliders/Sailplanes. If weather is good we could arrange some flights
- We have a germany-wide famous location for Jazz music, the Jazz-Cellar
- real linuxers will like the Krefeld Penguins or the Penguins in Krefeld :-)
- see here for more info: Workshop