Plugin: Sample Plugin
From iDempiere en
- Creator: Red1 (talk) - RED1.org
- Current Version: 2.1
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- Source Example: archive.softwareheritage.org
- This is a template plugin or stub framework that is useful for fast plugin work
- Basic stuff such as MANIFEST extension stubs for Callout and Process already defined
- Also OSGI xmls
- Also ModelFactory.java and DocEvent.java as stubs
- Just download the source, import into your IDE and code right away.
- You should delete .hg before importing from your computer into your Eclipse. This is so that its commit history is removed
- After import, you can rename in its properties your own project name. Then when you commit, it is a fresh project history.
If you want to provide additional comments, please use the Discussion page.