- 1 Information Desk
- 2 Resources Links
- 3 HowTos
- 4 Functions
- 5 Develop iDempiere
- 6 Communications
- 7 Credits
- Download Devina Release 1.0c (beta2).
- Demo Test.
- EMail: admin @ gardenworld.com (including spaces!) Password: GardenAdmin
- EMail: superuser @ idempiere.com OR system @ idempiere.com (including spaces!) Password: System
- Features Index
- See Projekt:Current_events chronology
- If no one is answering you maybe you need to know How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- Main Landing Page
- Sourcecode repository
- JIRA Issue Tracker
- iDempiere Forum
- Jenkins Continuous Build Server
- Carlos Ruiz
- Low Heng Sin
- Redhuan D. Oon
- Windows Installer.
- Module Migration Guide - learning how to Pack Out, Create Plugin, PackIn, Migrate legacy module script.
- P2 sample site for external plugins in an iDempiere Marketplace!
- Upgrade your database with this script:
- Upgrade your iDempiere server:
sh update.sh http://ci.idempiere.org/job/iDempiere1.0c/ws/buckminster.output/org.adempiere.server_1.0.0-eclipse.feature/site.p2
From time to time, as more enhancements and corrections are done to iDempiere you need to do both of the following:
- Use command line ./update.sh http://jenkins.idempiere.com/job/iDempiere/ws/buckminster.output/org.adempiere.server_1.0.0-eclipse.feature/site.p2/ to upgrade from online build repository. Having problems?
- From source download /migration/<version>/<database>/*.sqls and run ANT. If not use the Windows Installer way.
However, it can be so easy now as shown in this demo video.
- Multiple Organizations
- Multiple Client
- Multiple Languages
- Multible currency
- Multiple Accounting Formats and expandable
iDempiere is released under the terms of the GPL v2. For more information, see the official site.
User's Manual for iDempiere
- Twitter for Breaking News
- Twitter for Code Updates
- Minutes of the weekly meetings
- Future of iDempiere by red1
Thanks to these sponsors for many of the works produced here!