Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creator: Patric Massing from Hans Auler GmbH, Germany.
- Current Version: 2.1
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- JIRA Ticket: IDEMPIERE-1546.
- Source: PaymentExport
- Reviewed by: Red1 (talk) 23:52, 22 June 2015 (CEST)
- DB Change: Payment Export Class defined in Bank/Cash>Account window to use: 'org.aulersipel.util.as1SEPAPaymentExport'.
- Banks today process big volume of transactions using a standard XML format to import the payments to be relayed to the recipient accounts.
- In Germany it is the SEPA format, defined in a custom class, called by the PaymentExport process in *Piere ERP.
- This fragment plugin works under the host plugin of org.idempiere.ui.zk
- Just install it in OSGI or via Felix Console to your idempiere-server and start it.
- Once it is active it will be seen as 'Fragment' and that means it will be used in the PaymentExport process.
- Tested in production use by the sponsor company group with partners in Germany and Luxemburg.
- As a fragment plugin, this custom export handling is easily decoupled or maintained with no impact to the core ERP.
- This fragment can be a good sample to reuse to make new fragments
- Fragments are needed as extension to core plugins without modifying core.
- This particular fragment fulfills classloader by core plugin by providing the class as its single payload.
- In this example, the fragment merely loads the defined class in the window above during WPayPrint.
- The fragment class as1SEPAPaymentExport implements PaymentExport interface which defines a single method exportToFile.