Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creator: Patric Massing from Hans Auler GmbH, Germany.
- Current Version: 2.1
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- Source: Auler PaySelect
- Reviewed by: Red1 (talk) 14:16, 30 May 2015 (CEST)
- DB Change TO DO - set in Menu (see image)
- There are times when the business rules need the Payment Schedule rules to be overwritten
- For example during Payment Selection, the vendor allows a stay of discount period even though the payment terms already passed.
- Present Payment window lacks full usefulness such as the discounting dates were not calculated but based on Invoice Date.
- There is less need to refer to the PaymentSchedule tab of the Invoice and just have it all singularly at the Payment window now.
- Able to mark only the invoices that qualify for discounts for immediate attention.
- This plugin done by an end-user from Saarbrücken, Germany, by the border with France does all that with a single plugin.