Plugin: Invoice Minus Returns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creator: Red1 (talk) - RED1.org
- Current Version: 2.1
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- Source: BitBucket repository
- Plugin: org.invoice.minus.return<timestamp>.jar
- Requested By: MULTIMAGE SLOVAKIA
- When preparing Invoice from Sales Order, it will display nett Invoice Lines adjusting for any shipments that are returned or for some reason not shipped to customer and cancelled even though Shipment has been generated.
- Those lines completely returned are deleted.
- Those lines partially returned are subtracted.
- Invoice can be issued anew. Old Invoice made void.
- Use after making shipment out from Sales and then RMA with Customer Returns made.
- No need to issue Credit Memo Invoice.
- Invoice is adjusted BEFORE_PREPARE
- Matching is done by looking at Shipments and RMAs that have same corresponding Shipment/Order
- Not tested for full production use. Only tested as described.
If you want to provide additional comments, please use the Discussion page.