Marketing Committee Meeting 20230324
From iDempiere en
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here:
- What's new from last week?
- Bug fixes
- IDEMPIERE-5393 Dashboard panel header disappearing
- IDEMPIERE-5588 Multiselect Chosenbox Editor Doesn't Initialise its List when Tab First Opened
- IDEMPIERE-5609 Dashboard Performance Indicators incrementally redrawed on DC drag and drop
- IDEMPIERE-5630 Multiple Drill Assistants Opening from Dashboard
- IDEMPIERE-5631 ModelEventHandler findTableName by Model annotation
- IDEMPIERE-5633 Check tableId <=0 in PO.checkRecordIDCrossTenant()
- IDEMPIERE-5638 Fix nullpointer when expanding editor in virtual column
- Technical Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-5567 Support of UUID as Key (FHCA-4195)
- IDEMPIERE-5608 Improve server logs by tenant and user data
- IDEMPIERE-5634 Docker standarization
- Test Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-5632 Add unit test for regular expression match for contains
- Community Development
- IDEMPIERE-5636 Add Mattermost to the About Tab
- Development Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-5637 Improve GridField to allow setting the default values of GridFieldVO programmatically with a method
- Bug fixes
- Post conference survey analysis
- We identify that people want different spaces to have specific meet-ups.
- For instance:
- Developers meet-up: for training and development
- Case study presentations: people want to know how iDempiere is being used and its power
- Implementors meet-up: Roadmap planning, how do others deal with common problems, etc ...
- Key points from the survey:
- In general, I think the feeling was good, everyone got a good experience. @gauravsontakkke did an amazing job making everyone feel welcomed
- Networking with others and meeting community members was a common "favorite moment" from the respondants
- Many suggestions to announce the conference with more time
- Many respondants mentioned that they got a better understanding of what community means and what the project expects, this is very positive for us.
- In general, the conference and meeting the leaders gave some people trust in the project, which, according to them, motivates them to contribute more
- We want to bring back the 15 minutes in iDempiere for webinars targeted to developers. We can do them less often (once a month or so), let the community vote what topic they want to know and so on.
- We will discuss this deeply in a future meeting.
- @subhashish has a green light to contribute the case studies presented last week. We need to review them and give an answer or publish them on the showcase section.
- There's a suggestion by @druiz about creating a space every 6 months or what do I know to meet with top implementors and discuss common issues, common needs, what are others doing, where are they moving towards, etc ...