Marketing Committee Meeting 20210709
From iDempiere en
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here:
- What's new from this week?
- Bug fixes
- IDEMPIERE-4828 posting of Allocation with a AR Credit Memos with disc…
- IDEMPIERE-4860 MRole.updateAccessRecords insert active records based on deactivated objects / post migration scripts
- Development Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-1026 Button on table to create automatically the window
- IDEMPIERE-3101 implement OAuth2 for mail (gmail, outlook and other mail system)
- IDEMPIERE-3732 MRefList.getList cannot allow to choose order by
- IDEMPIERE-4723 Clean up dead code -> MC* classes
- IDEMPIERE-4868 Implement column lookup support for Jasper Report
- Usability Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-2682 Html Report >> locking/freeze header row
- IDEMPIERE-4835 Grid View: Implement optional hide empty column feature
- IDEMPIERE-4837 on Product Info, only defaulting price list when window has UserPriceListInProductInfo ctx variable set.
- IDEMPIERE-4864 Fix shortcut handling for combobox and ad window
- IDEMPIERE-4865 Find window enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Donation initiative - review
- We stay with the word donor/donation.
- We set these 4 amounts for the monthly donation: 25/50/100/500 plus the "Donate Once" button.
- Once we configure the buttons on paypal, we can publish
- Branches names (@muriloht's suggestion). Xref: https://groups.google.com/g/idempiere/c/CwW5NFP-ga8/m/pl3SS_fTBgAJ
- The proposal is to change the versioning convention. Instead of using 8.2z, we propose to use two different digits for stable and master.
- This would be clearer for newcomers to know which version to use. The proposal is to start with version 9 (Stable), having the next one as 10 (master)
- This would also give room for in-between security releases and simplifying also the support task, you can easily know if your client is running the version with an important security update, for instance.
- We wait to see what the Carlos and Heng Sin decide to continue discussing the topic