Marketing Committee Meeting 20210702
From iDempiere en
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here:
- What's new from this week?
- Bug fixes
- IDEMPIERE-4839 BUGFIX: Extensions.getQuickEntryService() - fixed cache management issue (master)
- IDEMPIERE-4415 Window Toolbar, report popup flickering
- IDEMPIERE-4824 Boolean Logic Expression Enhancements (master)
- IDEMPIERE-4843 MInvoice.setBPartner method retrieves inactive contacts
- IDEMPIERE-4847 TableIndexValidate: include only active columns in table index
- IDEMPIERE-4849 fix for MProduction.createLines() storage issue
- IDEMPIERE-4855 Records of Tab level 2 disappear in particular case.
- IDEMPIERE-4856 Setting an attribute with type reference doesn't work in german / IDEMPIERE-2999
- IDEMPIERE-4859 PackOut with AD_Menu (AD_TreeNodeMM) (FHCA-1374)
- Functional Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-2937 Html Report - Suppress Null checkbox doesn't work
- IDEMPIERE-4227 Unable to use 2 print format item with the same AD_Column_ID and different formatting
- IDEMPIERE-4829 Add SeqNoGrid on UserDefWindow (master)
- IDEMPIERE-4851 Tenant Admin can deactivate his own client.
- IDEMPIERE-4853 Process to copy a Packout definition (FHCA-859)
- IDEMPIERE-4860 MRole.updateAccessRecords insert active records based on deactivated objects (master)
- Security Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-4806 System Configurator window must be Advanced
- Development Improvements
- IDEMPIERE-3856 reportstart: switch query process by process_id instead of AD_PInstance_ID
- IDEMPIERE-4578 generic DocAction (master)
- IDEMPIERE-4850 JasperReport: Implement ResourceBundle backed by AD_Message and AD_Element (master)
- IDEMPIERE-4861 GenerateModel / Reference List / Use Value for ordering (master)
- Bug fixes
- Donation initiative - follow up
- We use @barg4barg text with small changes
- We add "donations and contributions"
- We do not sign the message
- We change the but in the sentence for: "Every donation from you counts, especially helpful are monthly donations since they help maintain a stable pace of our efforts to stay ahead of the future"
- We add here the community events funding (conference, surveys) to the "Where does your donation go?" section.
- We can discuss in a future meeting the donors groups tags. Wordpress uses these groups: Sustainer, Underwriter, Supporter, Giver.