Marketing Committee Meeting 20210122
From iDempiere en
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here:
- What's new from this week?
- Bug fixes
- IDEMPIERE-4645 Search by special field types failing
- IDEMPIERE-4649 NPE when running Change base language with a fake language (as instructed)
- IDEMPIERE-4650 Problems with Language Management in PO
- IDEMPIERE-4655 WTimeEditor display time picker button when read only.
- IDEMPIERE-4656 Incorrect rate in the MR postings when the currency type of the order is 'Company'
- IDEMPIERE-4657 Search Dialog Columns are duplicated when table is present in multiple window tabs.
- IDEMPIERE-4658 The operator Dropdown entries for a foreign ID column is corrupted when a search preset is loaded in any window's Advanced Search tab.
- IDEMPIERE-4660 Wrong code in virtual columns broke IDEMPIERE-2356
- IDEMPIERE-4664 Cross tenant issue sending email with a System template
- IDEMPIERE-4628 Implement configurable query timeout for info window
- IDEMPIERE-4652 Remove Eclipse warnings
- IDEMPIERE-4653 Improve timeout handling of window tab
- Bug fixes
- iDempiere community survey - followup
- There seem to be 2 optional sections: one for ERP users and one for Business application users. We give the weekend to the committee to comment more on the questions, with what is decided in the document, @druiz proceed to create a survey and share it with the committee.
- The committee will be the pilot sample and check if the questions are ok and how long it takes to complete the survey before publishing it to the community
- Release image/announcement on the homepage
- We discuss this on the next meeting when @barg4barg is present in the meeting
- Plug-in presentation day
- We can incorporate this proposal to the "15 minutes in iDempiere" meeting, probably trying to use Jitsy as a new communication channel.
- We will pursue this making a call for plugin presentations with previous review of the committee on the topics to be addressed.