Marketing Committee Meeting 20200731
From iDempiere en
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here: https://mattermost.idempiere.org/idempiere/pl/mtjen4w58j8d8qi813h3hi6qao
- What's new from this week?
- There are three things that can impact end users:
- Search on tabs and detail tabs improvements.
- Ability to sort tabs by virtual columns
- Order Line QtyReserved not updated correctly for negative shipment fix
- Fixes to CSV exporter
- Fixes on webservices
- Minor improvements
- Bug fixes
- Triage day summary
- This month's triage day had the lowest participation. 8 people who said they would participate didn't show up and didn't excuse themselves for not showing up.
- Next time we schedule for saturday - as @hengsin suggested
- We express clearly in the poll that people registered is expected to show up, and if not please announce for respect to the attendants
- Besides that great job from the people who participated. 80 tickets in total. @carlosruiz made more than half of those with 43, including some with their corresponding pull request to solve them.
- We communicate both messages, the good news and "bad" news. Eugene will help finding the right wording to communicate the message that we expected more engagement from the community.
- Comments on Top Makers interview draft - How to proceed?
- We integrate the intro from Eugene into the official interview. "give it one more week, whoever wants to add comments to the document can add them. We discuss the question, as proposed by @barg4barg on the next meeting. We can do it as the single item of the agenda to finish next meeting with a document that can be send to the respondants"