Marketing Committee Meeting 20200612
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here: https://mattermost.idempiere.org/idempiere/pl/ro8gjg4hkid6xnrgepsbsdre3h
- What's new from this week?
- This week's commits were mostly about bug fixing and improvements. One important feature added was that Carlos added LDAPUser and session Description to the window and moved the view to the dictionary, so now it is easy to customize in implementations adding new fields if required
- Triage day or community day every month?
- A fixed community day each month (f.e every fourth Thursday of the month) would be nice and we ask the community to say what they would like to do on the next community day
- Communication for features, plugin and theme developer/teams.
- We can try to create a "wall" showing what's currently being done and by whom, redirecting new people that want to work on a new feature to that wall to see if that's already being addressed so they can join efforts. Next week we will discuss about the guidelines
- How can you help? Call to action
- Help creating the wiki wall page and thinking about how to redirect people there when starting a new development.