Marketing Committee Meeting 20200515
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here: https://mattermost.idempiere.org/idempiere/pl/h8dzgw96a7yjxkfqdo3f6nt9tr
Summary of the day:
- Triage day - analyze what happened and decide how to proceed based on that
- We try first to do it monthly, we ask again on a date for next month (Wednesday or Saturday). We analyze dudle as an option to manage calendar schedules if it's not feasible or easy to implement the idea we discuss it further next week.
- Create a space in an official iDempiere channel to show the existing roles (wiki maintainer, Mattermost maintainer, activity tracker ...), show who's doing what and invite people to fill in those positions that are not being filled xref -> https://trello.com/b/nZZBIAeK/insiders-blokada
- A list of roles and people in charge is desirable and would be great for the project, it would improve transparency and show clearly where there's help needed.
- Initial list -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ayZKDEgdh2tjFPs4j6_nh-z0miL8QjsL_D2V1625jsw/edit#gid=0
- We can link in the future the existing get involved section with this list to show opening spaces, always expressing that help is welcomed in every area.