Marketing Committee Meeting 20200219
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here: https://mattermost.idempiere.org/idempiere/pl/i73jitpk8truzqcoqnox6sspsw
Summary of the day:
- Points system - brainstorming.
- Track the contributions mentioned last week regularly, assign points based on subjective criteria defined by a group of people with different skills (code, documentation, etc...). At the end of the month, define a winner of the month and publish the results.
- Call on forums for "trackers" and a point committee meet monthly and check those points and assign a hero of the month.
- Hero of the month or some contest programmes?
- Start first with the point system, discuss later to add some contests, triage day should be pursued to reduce the Jira queue
- next meeting propose activities in a more formal way: activity, process, tracking, incentive(s)
- iDempiere usage statistics - how to collect them?
- Track idempiere usage, think about ideas for next week. It can be powerful but it is a very sensitive topic and might damage the project if done sloppily
- varied news
- Sourceforge project of the week -> add a section in the wiki and homepage showing how many times idempiere has won