Marketing Committee Meeting 20191223
From iDempiere en
Time: 12:00 UTC
Venue: Mattermost - Channel: Marketing
Called by: Marketing Committee
You can find the detailed meeting here: https://mattermost.idempiere.org/idempiere/pl/aqikx9qrtjfsfm7me63thck45o
Summary of the day:
- Online paid workshops should not be done by the project. Although, if they're done by a Maker, the project could promote them.
- Free webinars could be done by the project in collaboration with Makers as a co-marketing effort. Once every 3 months or so.
- Community leaders presentation in one page -> Carlos will ask Heng Sin what are his thoughts about that before we discuss further.
- Every community member can create a blog entry to present themselves, it must be related to the project and it is subject to review.
- Leave the "THREAD -> WHAT IS EXPECTED/WANTED FROM THE NEW IDEMPIERE WEBSITE? DESIGN AND CONTENT-WISE (SECTIONS NOT ACTUAL CONTENT)". Any committee member (or community member) can write his/her ideas replying to this thread and they will be analyzed in the next meeting.
- Next meeting is on January 9th, 2020 at the same time.