JPIERE-0003:Apply Currency Precision for Display
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creator: Hagiwara Hideaki in JAPAN
- SPONSOR: OSS ERP Solutions in JAPAN
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- Source: repository
- Install Package: OSDN
- Distro: JPiere (Japan + iDempiere)
- (Fundamental Rule) Apply “Currency Precision” for display, if Format Pattern is Null.
- In spite of Display type is “Amount” or “Costs+Prices”, Display currency precision of iDempiere apply the decimal point second place. I think this specification need to improve for currency that is not the decimal point second place.
- I think best that if “Format Pattern” of “Amount” and “Costs+Prices” are null, apply “Currency Precision” for display. If “Format Pattern” is not null, Apply “Format Pattern” for display basically.
- “Web-UI” and “Swing-UI” refer to “Format Pattern” at table of AD_Column. If “Format Pattern” at table of AD_Column is null and “Display Type” is “Amount” or “Costs+Prices”, apply “Curｒency Precision” for Display.