What is the iDempiere Triage Day?
iDempiere Triage Day is an online event, an opportunity to collaborate with the community, colleagues, family, and friends testing iDempiere tickets, bugs and features. The event is open to everyone around the world. No development experience required. Due to the current situation, if you are collaborating on a team, you MUST collaborate online via chat, voice, or video (unless you already live together).
How to participate?
- Join the triage Mattermost channel
- Login with your iDempiere Jira account, if you don't have one please proceed to create one
- Open the test server
- Choose one of the available tickets for triage
- Announce in the Mattermost channel that you will start triaging the selected ticket
- Follow the instructions of triaging described here
- If you have any questions create a thread on your initial message on the triage channel by choosing reply and ask your questions
- Report your findings on the Jira ticket as described in the triage guide.
- Take photos while you work on the triage (or screenshots of your team collaborating online)! We’ll then share them online if you’d like.
- Enjoy the feeling of helping the community and wait to be listed at the end of the day with the number of tickets you tested.
- After Monday, 11 May 2020, we’ll post a list of participants with the number of tickets they helped triaging. Aim for the top!
Take photos while you work on the tickets (or screenshots of your team collaborating online)! Then submit them at the triage day photo album!
If you have a question about a ticket, write in triage Mattermost channel, and we'll do our best to reply!
Still with doubts: Check this video!