What is the iDempiere Test Day?
The iDempiere community Test Day is an online event, an opportunity to collaborate with the community, colleagues, family, and friends testing the upcoming iDempiere 8.2 LTS version. The event is open to everyone around the world. No development experience required. Due to the current situation, if you are collaborating on a team, you MUST collaborate online via chat, voice, or video (unless you already live together).
The test day will take place on November 18th and November 21st, 2020.
How to participate?
- Join the triage Mattermost channel
- Open one of the test servers:
- Open the iDempiere test day community document.
- Read the instruction on how to fill the document thoughtfully.
- Announce in the Mattermost channel which test case scenario you will document to let others know what you're working on.
- If you have any questions create a thread on your initial message on the triage channel by choosing reply and ask your questions
- If you have found a bug and want to create a JIRA ticket for it (this is not mandatory), please verify that it does not already exist in JIRA.
- If it exists, you can add your comments with the steps you followed to reproduce it to the JIRA ticket.
- If it does not exist, you can create the ticket following the project's bug reporting guidelines.
- Take photos while you work on the triage (or screenshots of your team collaborating online)! We’ll then share them online if you’d like.
- Enjoy the feeling of helping the community and get recognition for your support in the following days.
If you have a question, write in triage Mattermost channel, and we'll do our best to reply!