Plugin: Telegram Bot API
- Creator: Nikita Polkovnikov - email@example.com
- Sponsor: palichmos.ru
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- License: GPLv2
- iDempiere version: 3.1
- Java version: 1.8
- Sources: https://bitbucket.org/ipalich/telegram
- Discussion: Forum: New plugin for create Telegram bots
This plugin is the basis for creating your Telegram bots.
Telegram bots are essentially your smart and cost effective way to have a mobile interface working with your iDempiere.
Every Android or iOS device can run Telegram. More on this here https://core.telegram.org/bots
The plugin provides:
- library for the bot https://github.com/rubenlagus/TelegramBots
- library for supporting emoji https://github.com/vdurmont/emoji-java
- functionality for launching bots as an iDempiere plugin
Additionally, you can find a demo plugin that will help you understand how this works.
- Support for the basic features of the Telegram API
- Use emoji in the message
- You can create a separate plugin for each bot. Stop \ start plug-in affect the operation of the bot
- Automatically launch all bots at system startup
- In your bot, you can access all iDempiere classes. For example MOrder, DB and others.
How to run a demo bot?
- If you already have a bot token, then skip this item. Open the BotFather bot in the Telegram application and write "/newbot" and follow the instructions for creating a new bot
- Download source codes and add plugins to your project: org.ipalich.bot.demo, org.ipalich.community.telegram
- Open the org.ipalich.bot.PalichDemoBot class
- In the "getBotToken()" method, specify the token of your bot
- Build both plugins and upload to your iDempiere
- Make sure that both plugins are running and after a couple of seconds the bot is ready to work
- Write to your bot "/start"
p.s. Make sure that the site https://telegram.org/ is not blocked for your network, otherwise the bot will not work.