Plugin: LBR Localization Brazil
Alan Lescano in BitBucket:
This project is OUT OF DATE and I am currently not able to maintain it
Este projeto foi descontinuado! infelizmente não consigo tempo disponível necessário para manter um projeto deste porte. Parabéns a todos que dedicaram tempo para fazer deste um ótimo produto!
- Maintainer: Alan Lescano
- Status: in development
- Part of: Feature/Localization Brazil
- Source-code: https://bitbucket.org/idempierelbr/idempierelbr
This functionality (group of plugins) adds support to Brazilian legislation related to:
- Individuals and legal entities control on Business Partner window, including CEP/ZIP (lookup address using online services);
- Taxes on sales and purchases (one of the most complex in the world, with about 15 daily new laws);
- Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (fiscal electronic document that should be generated when selling goods/services, and validated through government webservices);
- Boletos (bank bill document) and CNAB (file used to communicate exchange billing information, payments, statements, direct debit, etc);
- SPED (fiscal control);
- And many other resources needed for the Brazilian companies.
Due to the complexity (about 312 java classes, 23000 code lines, dozens of postgres/oracle scripts) the project was split into plugins:
- org.idempierelbr.core (base for Brazil; includes translation and basic columns/fields for general use);
- org.idempierelbr.tax (requires core plugin; resources for configuring automatic calculation of brazilian taxes);
- org.idempierelbr.nf (requires core and tax plugins; generate and validate Nota Fiscal Eletrônica);
- org.idempierelbr.openitem (requires core plugin; specific brazilian changes in reports and open item windows);
- org.idempierelbr.bank (requires core and openitem plugins; generate Boleto document, and bank communications);
- org.idempierelbr.bank.bankname (requires core, openitem and bank plugins; each brazilian bank as a plugin so its easier to generate new Boleto documents);
- org.idempierelbr.sped (requires core, tax and nf plugins; generates SPED, a brazilian fiscal control document).
Due the fact this is a specific brazilian localization, you can follow the project and get more information in portuguese through the link: