- Maintainer: Patric Massing (Hans Auler GmbH)
- Status: Testing
- Licence: GPLv2
- Author: Patric Massing (Hans Auler GmbH - p.massing (at) auler.gmbh)
- Date: 2019
- Required environment: iDempiere 7.1 or Testing, tested with 7.1 and Postgresql Database
- Source : 
- Description: A Dialog to provide self defined information
- Documentation: Patric Massing (Hans Auler GmbH)
This Plug-in is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Provides a toolbarbutton with startet a free configurable InfoDialog. The displayed information can be defined in a configuration window for each Window and Tab.
1. Install the plug-in over the osgi-console
The plugins creates a new menu for configuration and a new toolbarbutton.
Here you can define every information you want to get by starting the dialog in your current Window, like Sales Order, BPartner or Product..
- Heading only: - The Dialog has two columns, pos 10 for left column label, pos 20 for right column label.
- Description: -
- Client: -
- Organisation: -
- Window: - The window for which the dialog is.
- Tab: - The tab for which the dialog is.
- Position: - The order of the row this information is displayed
- Label: - label for the information
- SQLStatement: - get the information with this statement. Placeholder for current Record_id is #Record_ID#
Is no configuration for the current window defined and you pressed the toolbar button, the following message appears.