Plugin: Beluga copyDiscount
From iDempiere en
- Creator: Martin Schönbeck Beratungen GmbH, Germany.
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- License: GPLv2
- Source: de.schoenbeck.beluga.copyDiscount.zip
- plugin (containing 2Pack): de.schoenbeck.beluga.copyDiscount_188.8.131.52002232259.jar
- One of our customers often needed to adjust discount schemes to a specific customer while the main entries of the scheme should remain. So copying the complete scheme and adjusting some entries was the appropriate way.
- The plugin is built without changing the default processes of iDempiere, so it can be installed without side effects on the ongoing operation. Visible is only an additional entry on the process button in the discount schema window.
- Simply install it via Felix-Console. You are done.
- German translation is included.
This is how it works:
- Select copyDiscount from the processes of discount schema window. Enter the existing discount schema where you want to copy from. Only the discount breaks are copied, you have to create the schema itself before you copy into it.