NF3.0 User Preference
From iDempiere en
Feature: User Preferences
Developer: Diego Ruiz
Now you can configure preferences based on each user/client in the preference popup and the user preference's window.
- By default the previous preferences are created (AutoCommit and AutoNew).
- In the popup menu only the fields marked as quick entry in the user preference's window are displayed.
- When you click on the More Preference option, the User Preference's window will be open.
- In the images you can see that Automatic Commit and Automatic New are quick entry and Automatic Decimal Places For Amounts is not.
How to add a new preference:
- Login as System Administrator.
- Go to the table AD_UserPreference.
- Add a new column with the new preference. (Don't forget to synchronize it)
- Go to the User Preference window record on Window, Tab & Field.
- Create the new fields on the user preference tab.
- If you want it to be displayed in the popup menu, mark it as a quick entry. Otherwise you will be able to set it in the user preference window.
- Now you have your new preference for users.
Technical Info: IDEMPIERE-2556