NF11 Export SQL Insert Scripts
From iDempiere en
Feature Ticket: IDEMPIERE-5624
- Add zip - SQL Insert scripts zip archive option to the Export dialog.
- The new export type will export data as SQL insert scripts and create a zip file that includes Oracle and PostgreSQL (oracle/*.sql and postgresql/*.sql) scripts.
- ID value is exported as integer value for official ID and as nextfunc (for primary key) or toRecordId(for foreign key) for non official ID.
- New option added to export dialog open from the Export toolbar button.
SQL Export Type Options
- With Export current row only turn on, user can choose to select the immediate child tabs as part of the exported zip archive.
- When Export current row only is turn off (i.e all rows), only current header tab will be exported to the zip archive.
- Accessible to Advanced Role only
- Skip column that's secure, encrypted or with the name password
The exporter doesn't handle binary type (image, blob, etc).
Sample Export Files
- Orders.zip - With Export current row only off.
- OrderAndLines.zip - With Export current row only on and Order Lines selected.