Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Training for 5 days "intense training"
- over all 30 lesson periods (each 45 minutes) guided training
- 10+ periods free training time
- Instructors will be experienced persons of the iDempiere project.
- Examination at the end of the training
- Certificate of the passed tests "ADempiere/iDempiere Developer base training" (german and
What to Learn
- Sponsor requests some topics from 3.6.1 CookBook
- Based on your knowledge about the community structures you learn how to dive deeper into the developer community.
- You learn how to prepare your developer environment with tools like Eclipse, Buckminster, Mercurial, etc. and to get the sourcecode up and running.
- You learn how to keep up with the living project by upgrading often and migrating the database.
- You will get used with the developer forums, Jira trackers, code review procedures, having your own branch of the software and contribute easy to the main project.
- You learn about the different Java constructs like Process, Callout, Model Validator, Forms and use them yourself.
- You learn about the difference between core contributions and plugins and know how to set up your own plugin project.
- You can deploy your plugin project to a p2 site and to the iDempiere marketplace.
See main page. Sponsor is requesting more technical expose of Workflow and WebServices, so this content will be reviewed during class in session.