From iDempiere en
iDempiere manages continuous integration using Jenkins
- The website is located at http://ci.idempiere.org
- it can can be referred also with the alias http://jenkins.idempiere.com
- iDempiere job checks for changes on development branch at repository every 5 minutes and compiles the p2 repository
- it also creates a linux installer 64 bit installer, but is mostly for checking that compilation is not broken
- this job does not create a seed database, so using this one requires applying migration scripts
- iDempiere2.1 job does the same but on release-2.1 branch
- iDempiereDaily and iDempiere2.1Daily does a different job at 9PM and 11PM (GMT-5) respectively
- it checks for changes at repository
- create seed databases for postgresql>=9.1 and oracle>=10g
- create installers for Linux, Windows, Mac, Solaris 32 and 64 bits, and also a .deb Ubuntu installer
- Issues on compilation are caught by the continuous integration jobs and notified to google dev group.
- Issues on scripts are caught by the daily installer and notified samely.