Plugin: Libero Manufacturing
From iDempiere en
- Maintainer: Red1 (talk) - RED1.org
- Creator: e-Evolution, MEXICO.
- Maintainer: red1, SYSNOVA
- Current Version: 4.1
- Source: BitBucket org.lib.mfg4
- Plugins: SourceForge
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- Price: (chargeable by creator/maintainer/implementer)
- Guide: Download PDF (deprecated please refer to forum below)
- Forum: red1.org
- Libero Manufacturing is now another iDempiere plugin that can self-install without recompiling or migration script steps (self installed). This makes it a clean setup with almost no impact to core iDempiere.
- It covers simple production schedule planning from BOMs.
- There are also testing module given as a separate plugin and also extension of SLiM FitNesse test engine.
- The guide for free download describes in full how to setup and develop further on it.
- A guide written for the adempiere-version, but worth reading: ManualManufacturing
- The fresh iDempiere contains some process-entries which point to a class org.eevolution.... which are not replaced by importing the plugin. Change them to org.libero....
BOM Drop Configurator
- This completed feature is now included in the Libero Manufacturing Mangement Menu but also as a separate standalone BOMDrop Configurator plugin.
Please rate this plugin:
Current user rating: 83/100 (3 votes)
|June 15, 2016, 12:48 pm||100%||Syshamed|
|November 24, 2015, 7:30 am||55%||Mehmood|
|November 18, 2015, 9:03 am||95%||Red1|
If you want to provide additional comments, please use the Discussion page.