Plugin: FitNesse RollBack
From iDempiere en
- Creator: Red1 (talk) - RED1.org
- Current Version: 2.1
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- JIRA Patch: RollBackFitNesse.patch
- Plugin: SourceForge
- Forum: red1.org
- PDF Guide: red1.org
- Sponsor: Zeeshan, SYSNOVA, Bangladesh.
- There are times tests are run repetitively or need to roll back for test again.
- Ability to commit or roll back with simple wiki tag at last line of suite or test.
- Only Initial Client Setup is already hard-coded to commit thus cannot be rolled back.
- Can roll back others:
- Create table
- Delete table
- Update table
- Run Process
- Set Record or Variable
- During test, Read Record, and Asserts able to read any runtime activity to confirm test results easily.
Assert Numbers or Strings
- Note that this plugin assumes numerical values to be comparable - http://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-2859
- AssertVariable compares both strings and numbers including if strings have numbers instead.
- Thus I included a new AssertString to strictly compare only strings.
Create Record Easily
- The brand new CreateRecordAuto class will make defining table entry without a single line!
- Collect the fuller patch that has these new features at the SourceForge link
- Now you can even do Read Info Window and then Run Process!
How To Use
- Take path FitNesseFixture.patch to add to source plugin org.idempiere.fitnesse.fixture for debugging work in Eclipse or IDE environment. And for any sharing of improvement.
End User's path
- Stop or uninstall old plugin and install new Jar Plugin. Use as shown in tutorial link within guide.
- Note the new CreateRecordAuto and RollBack usage below.
Please rate this plugin:
Current user rating: 100/100 (2 votes)
|September 28, 2015, 3:15 pm||100%||Red1|
|September 26, 2015, 9:44 pm||100%||Emartinez|
If you want to provide additional comments, please use the Discussion page.