Plugin: BPM Process Configurator
- Maintainer: InfoGest (talk)
- Main Copyright: Giorgio Cafasso.
- Lesser Copyright: Giorgio Cafasso
- Current Version: 1.1
- License: GPLv2 - Free as in Freedom not Free Lunch
- Price: (to be determined later for commercial user and for the support of the creation of your own business process flow)
- Sources: https://bitbucket.org/gcafasso/it.informaticagestionale.confproc/
- Binary: http://sourceforge.net/projects/idempiereprocessconfigurator/files/Plugin%20ConfProc.zip/download
- Movie demo: Installation Example
- FlowItems for Asset Management: another project that use BPM Plugin
- FlowItems for Folders Management: sample of virtualization paper folders
The Process Configurator is a tool that provides an easy way to configure any Operating/Directional Business Process workflow for Business Manager or Company Owner's .
You can create each kind of process: sales process, purchase process, warehouse process, material process and fully customized process. This plugin is fully integrated with all the tables of the ERP system. You can control and automize your workflow simply through state transactions and (if you want) the conditions to be verified for each transaction.
- 1. you want to move your process from state "requested" (product A requested by customer) to state "Is ready to send" (the product A is in the storage)
- 2. This transaction has a condition that automatically find into the storage the qty of the product A. If the product A has qty>1 then go to the state "Is ready to sendr" else go to the state "create a purchase order"
- 3. The operator can active the transaction only by pressing "process now" in the process window
- 4. When the process finish the operator can see the result state without checking into the storage
In this way there's an optimization of the process time and the process cost
CREATE NEW PROCESS:
Create a process template
Start a process instance
Please rate this plugin:
Current user rating: 100/100 (3 votes)
|July 16, 2015, 12:25 pm||100%||InfoGest|
|July 15, 2015, 10:11 pm||100%||Aguerrave|
|July 15, 2015, 9:16 pm||100%||Red1|
If you want to provide additional comments, please use the Discussion page.