NF1.0 Map Route On Locators
From iDempiere en
Feature: Map Route On Locators
This new feature adds "Map" and "Route" buttons in the location dialog:
- Map: The location is shown in a map
- Route: A route from actual organization address to the target address is shown.
How to make it configurable (to allow using other services like yahoo, bing, mapquest)
the "System Configurator" window, find the "LOCATION_MAPS_URL_PREFIX" record.
You can use different providers by changing the value to the "Configured Value" field:
- Google (the default) = http://local.google.com/maps?q=
- Yahoo = http://maps.yahoo.com/#q=
- BING = http://www.bing.com/maps/?where1=
- Mapquest = http://www.mapquest.com/?q=
Technical Info: IDEMPIERE-147