Dart SOAP Client (Proof of Concept)
- Maintainer: Mohamed Dernoun- iTBridge Solution
- Status: Beta
- License: GPLv2
- Sources: Flutter/Android App
- Dart SOAP Web service client: Dart Package
- 2 Pack: 2Pack
- APK: itsallwidget Download
iDempiere & Flutter is a proof of concept app that get payments and invoices from idempiere server, create payment for invoices and create and update drafted payments, all of this on iDempiere ERP which is consider it as back-end, the package idempierews_dart is consider it as iDempiere SOAP web service client that allow a user to connect iDempiere ERP/CRM to flutter and dart using a pure dart language, this will facilitate to Flutter/Dart developer to talk with the open source iDempiere ERP/CRM with their proper language, the app is open source and the code is available on GitHub, the next section define the three main technologies used for this app.
What is flutter
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. For more information on how to install and use flutter check this link Flutter Documentation.
How it works
- From the Dart Package created which is SOAP Client built in Dart that allow Dart/Flutter developer to interact with iDempiere and get all advantage of it, without caring about the XML generation of requests and responses. All the Web services methods are available on the main.dart, run dart main.dart from the console to check the results.
- The Flutter/Android App use this package to interact with iDempiere, you can check on the pubspec.yaml of the app how it use the package, the main functionality of the app is :
- Connect to iDempiere.
- Get Business partners
- Get invoices for the selected business partner
- Create payment for this invoices
- Create a drafted payments for the selected business partner
- Update drafted payments
- To use the app, the 2PAck should be installed on the server
- Fill the information of your server or you can use the https://test.idempiere.org, you can check instantly with the server how the documents are created and updated.